After an impressive showing against a [supposedly] tough side in the Montreal Impact and a "no one got hurt so we're calling this a win" draw against French side Lyon, the New York Red Bulls are heading back to Toronto feeling hot. Their last trip north of the border started well (thanks to Tim Cahill), got hairy in the middle (Thanks to what might be the most bone headed play of the season by Luis Robles) and ended in a 2-1 win (thanks again to Tim Cahill). So New York has got to like their chances going into this Saturday's match.
Here's what we know:
- Toronto FC is bad.
- Thierry Henry enjoys winning in Toronto.
Here's what we don't know:
- The names of any of Toronto FC's players.
- Will New York have their scoring boots on?
Here's what we think we might know:
- The Red Bulls are lousy on the road, right?
- How many goals is Peguy Luyindula is going to score?