It's time to vote in this week's New York Red Bulls Power Rankings. Remember, these rankings cover not just this week, but the whole season. Since we are more than one third of the way through the season, we've adjusted the criteria for eligibility in the Power Rankings.
- Started at least five (5) games.
- Played at least forty-five (45) minutes in the last three games.
How to vote:
- Thumbs Up - If you like how a player has performed.
- Thumbs Down - If you don't like how a player has performed.
- Voting closes at midnight, Thursday, May 22nd.
Week 11 Games:
17 May: Toronto FC 2-0 New York Red Bulls
Note: There's a special exception this week to the eligibility. Chris Duvall, who made his MLS debut, technically only played 42 minutes. He's eligible because he should've played 45, if it wasn't for someone screwing up the substitution.