Standings as of Week 27
|Rank||Team||Points||Games Played||Games Left||Games Left vs NY||Possible Points|
|2||Sporting Kansas City||45||29||5||1||60|
|3||New England Revolution||42||28||6||0||60|
|4||New York Red Bulls||38||28||6||0||56|
|Remaining Opponents||Overall Rank*||Points Earned+||Games Played#|
|Sporting Kansas City||6||4||2|
* Based on current Supporter's Shield Standings.
+ Points Red Bulls have earned against opponent in 2014.
# Number of Games Played against opponent in 2014.
- Opponents Above Red Bulls in Standings: 3
- Opponents Bellow Red Bulls in Standings: 3
- Average Rank of Remaining Opponents: 7.50
- Points Earned Against Remaining Opponents: 12
- Points Per Game (PPG) Against Remaining Opponents: 0.67
Remaining Strength of Schedule (SOS)
SOS is based on the current position in the Supporter's Shield standings. The lower a SOS, the better the opposition. For calculation of SOS, please see the data here. The Montreal Impact have been left out of this because, while not mathematically eliminated, the odds for them are very low.
* A negative movement means that the remaining schedule has gotten harder, a positive movement means the remaining schedule is easier.
Red Bulls' MLS Matches This Week
- 7:30 pm Eastern, 20 September - Home vs Seattle Sounders
Other Matches To Watch This Week
Ranking used here is for the Eastern Conference.
Saturday, 20 September
- #6 Philadelphia Union vs #8 Houston Dynamo - 7:00 pm, MLS Live
- #5 Columbus Crew vs #3 New England Revolution - 7:30 pm, MLS Live
- #9 Chicago Fire vs #1 D.C. United - 8:30 pm, MLS Live
Sunday, 21 September
- #7 Toronto FC vs Chivas USA - 3:00 pm, UniMas