Standings as of Week 26
|Rank||Team||Points||Games Played||Games Left||Games Left vs NY||Possible Points|
|2||Sporting Kansas City||42||28||6||1||60|
|3||New England Revolution||39||27||7||0||60|
|6||New York Red Bulls||34||26||8||0||58|
|Remaining Opponents||Overall Rank*||Points Earned+||Games Played#|
|Sporting Kansas City||6||4||2|
* Based on current Supporter's Shield Standings.
+ Points Red Bulls have earned against opponent in 2014.
# Number of Games Played against opponent in 2014.
- Opponents Above Red Bulls in Standings: 6
- Opponents Bellow Red Bulls in Standings: 2
- Average Rank of Remaining Opponents: 7
- Points Earned Against Remaining Opponents: 15
- Points Per Game (PPG) Against Remaining Opponents: 0.80
Remaining Strength of Schedule (SOS)
SOS is based on the current position in the Supporter's Shield standings. The lower a SOS, the better the opposition. For calculation of SOS, please see the data here. The Montreal Impact have been left out of this because, while not mathematically eliminated, the odds for them are very low.
Red Bulls' MLS Matches This Week
- 8:00 pm Eastern, 10 September - Home vs D.C. United
- 3:00 pm Eastern, 13 September - Away to Philadelphia Union