The Thursday humiliation of DC means that the Red Bulls don't have a game this weekend. How will you guys be spending your sporting viewing time?
Brown vs. #3 Cornell (NCAA Men's Lacrosse), Saturday, 3 PM -- I'm kidding (although I'll be watching). But if you're into this kind of thing, check out our friends at College Crosse. Also, the ACC Championship is free-to-view online here.
Man United vs. Everton, Saturday, 7:45 AM (ESPN2, ESPN3.com) -- Man United are close to wrapping up the title, but Everton are in the middle of their customary late-season surge.
Borussia Mönchengladbach vs. Borussia Dortmund, Saturday, 12:30 PM (ESPN3.com) -- Bottom versus top in the Bundesliga. There will be goals.
Nürnberg vs. Mainz 05, Sunday, 11:30 AM (shady internet streaming site) -- Battle for the Bundesliga's last European place.
Lorient vs. Lille, Sunday, 3 PM (FSC) -- Lille are top of Ligue 1 but have been wobbling in recent weeks, while Marseille have closed the gap to one point.
Other possible discussion topics:
- Songs DJ Solli should be remixing
- Best pizza/bagels/deli in New York
- Rangers/Devils/Islanders e-shouting match (kidding about the Islanders, they don't have fans)
- Soccer video games
- Continue #HateDCWeek (there is no #HateKCWeek, we don't care enough about them)
- Best Twitter hashtags for Red Bulls players
- Good places to hide Easter eggs
- Charlie Sheen
- Women's Ice Hockey World Championships
- That guy on the Subway who takes up two seats
I have to give credit for this idea to Mr. Kevin McCauley of Cartilage Free Captain. Thanks, Kmac.